Otsime osalejad noortevahetusse Hispaanias 25. august - 2. september 2012. Projekti teemaks on Euroopa identiteet ning selle seotus keskkonnakaitsega ja tervislike eluviisidega. Eesti noortele on 6 kohta, 5 osalejat vanuses 13-25 ja grupijuht ilma vanuse piiranguta. Antud projektis eelistame eelkõige 15-19 aastaseid osalejaid, sest selles vanuses on ka teised osalejad Hispaaniast, Portugalist, Põhja-Iirimaalt, Küproselt ja Itaaliast. Projekt toimub kaunis rahvuspargis Hispaania lõuna osas. Omakuluna tuleb osalejatel katta 30 % reisikuludest suunal Tallinn -Malaga (Granada) - Tallinn. Piletite hindu saate ise vaadata siit: www.skyscanner.net, lisaks väikesed kulud reisikindlustusele (max 10 €) ja Eesti toidule/joogile rahvuslikuks õhtuks. Nüüd lähemalt:
|Sierra de Cazorla, projekti toimumiskoht|
This project aims to create lasting bonds of belonging to a common community, Europe, from a common interest in protecting a diverse environment around us, becoming aware of the importance of respect for natural resources gives us the means natural aggregator of a European identity. Enhance the value thus creating a solid base of knowledge and exchange of country experiences as basis of a common identity. Similarly, to encourage the commitment of these young people to sustainable growth can help to discover new possibilities of access to employment based on it.
We believe that to carry out the above, we need active participation of young people making protagonists of their own learning process and in an environment that motivates and enables them to interact with each other in an active way and always with respect for cultural diversity.
This exchange takes place in a natural area of great ecological value where enhance the commitment of young people with the environment, promoting the teamwork and mutual cooperation and creating a suitable climate for the exchange of ideas and information.
The intercultural dimension is another value that we consider in this project, teaching young people the respect for cultural diversity. For which we have designed dynamic activities that enhance this value by active participants of them.
EURONATUR ACTION also involves deaf people from Spain as another cultural difference. It will really be an enriching experience for both young listeners and deaf people. "A deaf person can do everything except hear." For this we have the collaboration of the IES Alhambra Secondary School Deaf preferred, from which the young deaf people participating in the Exchange and are already used to perform in environments full integration on equal terms.
This project, in line with the objectives of the Youth in Action will:
- Allow young people, often forced to live in urban areas, to come into direct contact with the natural environment provided by the Park of the Sierra de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas (Jaén).
- To encourage learning, initiative, dynamism and value of sports activity in young people. The sport encourages teamwork ability, skills in coordinating groups and the sharing of their potential to achieve a common goal.
- To increase participants' interest in common European identity from the awareness of the importance of respect for the environment in the developed world and in countries with a strong preponderance of urban environments.
- Promote the concept of active citizenship and youth participation through activities that are going to feel actors and drivers of change to build a better world.
- To promote teamwork in an international context through the use of non-formal education through workshops on recycling and environment.
- Encourage curiosity about other issues, understanding and intercultural dialogue beyond national prejudices, personal (various capacities) and cultural.
- To provide the ability to communicate in English as vehicle language in exchange, the interest and curiosity for learning foreign languages and a positive attitude toward cultural diversity and intercultural communication.
- To develop the creative ability to contact other national realities and ideas of sustainable development.