Otsime osalejat koolitusele Itaalias, Trentos, mis toimub 14. - 22. juuni. Koolituse teemaks on noorte tööpuudus ja tööhõive. Otsime Eestist ühte osalejat, kes oleks vanuses 18-30 ning motiveeritud teemaga tegelema. Kohapealne elamine ja toit on tasuta, ise tuleb osalejatel tasuda reisikulud, millest 70 % saab tagasi. Lisaks on Itaalia korraldajate poolt seatud materjalide tasu 20 €, mis arvestatakse tagasi saadavast rahast maha. Hetkel saab pileteid Itaaliasse ca 150 € -ga (Milaanosse, lisanduvad rongipiletid Trentosse), seega omakulu on suhteliselt madal (algusega Riiast on hind veelgi odavam).
During 8 days of activity, 30 participants coming from European associations working with unemployed youngsters, will debate and share methodologies, experiences and tools about the topic of “Youth and (un)employability”. The TC will use a Peers Collaborative Learning Approach among young people and young operators form Youth Associations, to build a common knowledge about the problem and define new personal and social strategies to figh against youth unemployment in Europe.
The aims are to improve the individual employability skills of young people, exchange of active job search strategies and promote the creation of networking at two levels:
• Individual networking, finding allies in other countries to increase their chances to found work (not only finding suitable offers but also creating networks to help mobility)
• Associations networking, sharing strategies, information, tools,... to improve employment services offer to their young users.
The TC wants to propose a series of items, in order to examine: how can the job with the young people (Youth Work) contribute to face the problem of the unemployment among the young people; what are the possible ways for youngsters to resolve the occupational problems; of which professionalism and competences the Youth workers must be endowed to join this goal; that means how to favor the increase of the not-formal education inside job with the young people.
During the TC will be developed activities that contribute to generate new knowledges, competencies and tools among the participants using a Peers Collaborative Learning Approach that includes:
1) Training: With a practical learning about what Active Citizenship means and how young people participation can fight against unemployment, working concepts as work, self-employment, mobility,…; reflecting on the characteristics (local and European) of the problem; proposing individual and collective solutions and Labor concepts: (in its various forms)
2) Building networks: at two levels:
a. Of Associations: Meet and share practices and debate on examples of where (un)employement issues are hidden in youth work (especially involving unemployed younger in the activities of the Association). The method is round tables, focus groups, role-playing, etc. involving actively and directly participants.
b. Individual: Encouraging networking and social compromise as a way to get involved in fighting unemployment but, also, to give mutual support to create employment opportunities among the participants.
3) Open doors and practical activities: characterized by study visits at local NGO’s working with unemployed people, or Job Centres and use of e-learning tools in order to interview opinion leaders, member of press, decision makers of the different countries where the associations becomes;
4) Project our future: Consolidating networking planning long-term activities and joint projects, over all regarding the Job shadowing measures and EVS as example of geographical mobility and disseminating the results, expanding the results on their local communities (other members of the Association, other young people, friends, ...) through non formal education and practical workshops.