28. juuli - 4. august toimub Lissabonis, Portugalis noortevahetus "Aim High, Choose Healthy!" mille teemaks on tervislikud eluviisid ja noorte aktiivne osalus ühiskonnas. Eesti osalejatele on 5 kohta: osaleda saavad 4 noort vanuses 18-25 ja 1 grupijuht (vanusepiiranguta). Projektis osalemine on tasuta (majutus, toit, kohapealsed tegevused), ise tuleb alguses osta piletid, millest hiljem 70 % saab tagasi. Portugali lennata on küllaltki kallis, hetke piletid maksavad ca 400 €. Kandideerimiseks lae alla ANKEET ja saada see 3. juuliks (kaasa arvatud) aadressile email@example.com. Ankeedi nimeks ja e-maili pealkirjaks pane oma nimi + Portugal. Enne minekut toimub ettevalmistav kohtumine Eesti osalejatele, millel tuleb kindlasti osaleda.
The main Objectives of youth exchange are:
• to promote healthy behaviors among youth in simple day-to-day tasks,
• increase their awareness about nutrition and physical activity as elements for “healthy living”, while
broadening their views on all cultural aspects related to that concept.
• debate and work together in an intercultural environment, with the use of non-formal education methods.
• exercise active citizenship and participatory skills
- practical workshops on “improving your diet”
- outdoors practice of sports such as Parkour (“the art of movement”)
- intense mixed group work on important European discussions on the topic of “healthy living”
- virtual visit to a supermarket
- intercultural performances through cooking own “cultural diets” and presenting own country
- yoga, fun and games
All these activities and methods will stimulate self-reflection and empower youngsters to make an individual plan to improve theirs and local communities’ life style.
25 participants from 5 countries: Portugal. Italy, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Estonia and Ukraine.
Each Sending Organization should send 1 group leader and a group of 4 participants
(5 participants in total x country).
We are looking for participants who:
- are aged 18-25 years
- are interested in the theme of “healthy life style”
- can communicate in English
- fill in the Application form (will be sent later)
- will participate fully during the whole duration of the exchange
All groups are invited to prepare a creative presentation of what is the typical diet of a person in their country, what are the common stereotypes people have about their culture and what it really happens (are the people considered fat, beautiful, eat a lot, eat a lot of one type of food, like pasta, etc).
What is included in this YOUTH EXCHANGE:
All the expenses regarding board, accommodation and activities are fully covered.
Travel costs from home country to the venue will be covered in 70%.
Participants will be staying in multiple rooms of 4 beds divided by gender. The Youth Hostel is “Pousada da
Juventude de Parque das Nações” in Lisbon. There is internet connection and computers available in IPDJ installations inside the Youth Hostel.
The return trip to your Country should be realized within 3 days before or after the end of the Youth Exchange. In case of longer stays or flight destination in a Country different from the departure country, the travel will be not reimbursed. Travel must be done with the cheapest means available, in 2º class tickets and using mainly public transportation. Taxi expenses will not be reimbursed.