8.-15. juuni toimub Kobuletis, Gruusias koolitus mille teemaks on sooline võrdõiguslikkus. Räägitakse teemaga seotud diskrimineerimisest, soolise võrdõiguslikkuse tagamisest läbi mitteformaalse hariduse ja LGBTQ õigustest. Koolitusele on oodatud osalema teemast huvitatud noored, noortejuhid ja teised, kes tahaks selles valdkonnas oma teadmisi täiendada ja algatada uusi ettevõtmisi (18+). Eesti osalejatele on kolm kohta. Kohal on kokku osalejad 15st riigist. Koolitusel osalemine on tasuta (majutus, toit, tegevused), ise tuleb alguses maksta lennukipiletite eest, millest 70 % saab tagasi. Piletid Tallinnast Batumisse on ca 300 € (tasuta ööbimisega Istanbulis), seega omakulu on ca 90 €. Gruusiasse reisimiseks on vajalik pass. Kandideerimiseks täida ära ANKEET 08.05.2014ks (kaasa arvatud)
· Analyzing gender equality as measurement of democracy and human rights; extending knowledge on conceptual elements of equal treatment, equality in law, social, economic and political life;
· Foster gender equality through non-formal education;
· Tolerance building towards LGBTQ society through gender and sexual education;
· Cultural interaction and opinion sharing as a tool for overcoming gaps between people of different sexual orientation;
“Together We Are Power!” is an intercultural meeting which includes a training course, a workshop and study visits. It will start on June 8, 2014 and last for 8 days. The project will be carried out in Kobuleti, which is the Georgian Black Sea Riviera in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, Georgia.
In spite of many efforts, gender equality and sexual education in Europe still faces problems. Essential problem is that societies don’t understand importance of equal treatment of man and woman. Gender equality is the founding value of the EU and we still face gaps in legislation and participation of women in social, political and economic life. Second problematic issue is vague perceptions of society of sex and gender. Young people in Europe needs more formal and non-formal education in order to understand better human sexual anatomy, sexual mainstreaming and orientations in order to build tolerance towards LGBTQ society.
The project is designed to enrich participants’ knowledge, skills, attitudes and values on gender equality and sexual orientations; provide theoretical course on human sexuality; discuss problems of equality treatment between man and woman; promote gender equality beyond EU, especially in the Post Soviet countries; generate ideas and exchange view how to combat intolerance attitudes towards LGBTQ society in Europe; organize discussions on global diversity and set a content-based informal network as a follow up project.
The main objectives of our project are:
· to enrich knowledge of young people on gender equality and human sexuality;
· to promote equality and human rights based on gender identity and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunities;
· to build cultural bridges between youth workers and launch networking on tolerance and human rights;
· to exchange best practices, views, knowledge and experience on protection of LGBTQ Rights;
· to build informal network and plan a follow up project.